When starting a business, or dealing with the day-to-day operations of one, circumstances will arise that require skilled legal representation. In these situations, an experienced business lawyer can provide the support, advice and guidance you require.
Occasionally, people find themselves injured in an accident. If that happens to you, we’re here to ensure that you receive fair compensation for the economic losses and pain and suffering caused by the accident. When we represent clients who’ve been in an accident, we don’t charge you any fees unless you get a recovery.
Trust your current and ongoing civil litigation and business needs to Watke, Polk & Sena, LLP. Based in Omaha, Nebraska, we are dedicated to providing a wide range of services to metro area community members and businesses. This includes matters pertaining to:
- Business formation
- Buying and selling businesses or corporations
- Contracts — drafting and negotiation
- Regulatory and administrative matters
- General business consultation
- Landlord-tenant issues — evictions, rental agreements, managing tenant problems
- Small business litigation — contractual claims/issues, property damage, general disputes, personal injury claims
- Construction industry concerns
- Civil disputes — business disputes, probate, small claims actions, insurance disputes
- Personal injury and worker’s compensation claims
- Wrongful death claims