Guardianship / Conservatorship / Adoptions

At Watke, Polk & Sena, LLP, we have experience helping families with Guardianships, Conservatorships and the Adoption Process.  Each client is different and we work with each person according to their individual needs.


Our firm can represent you if you need to establish a Guardianship or Conservatorship for an incapacitated or disabled loved one of any age. Guardianships are established to care for a person when they are unable to care and make healthcare decisions for themselves due to an incapacity whether the incapacity is temporary or permanent.


Conservatorships are established to manage finances for a person who is unable to manage their own finances due to incapacity. 

If your family is in a situation where you have a parent who has not signed a Power of Attorney and is suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or Dementia, a court process called conservatorship is your only option for assisting in the care of the parent’s financial affairs.  Contact Watke, Polk & Sena, LLP and take advantage of our experience assisting families through this difficult time.


Our firm can help you with your adoption needs – whether it’s an adoption with two adoptive parents, a single parent adoption, a step-parent adoption, or an international re-adoption, we can help you with the exciting process of creating your “forever family”.

Our firm specializes in helping individuals navigate the adoption process in Nebraska.  If you are considering adopting, or are in the process of adopting and need legal representation, the experienced attorneys at Watke, Polk & Sena, LLP can help.

%d bloggers like this: